Paul Lazarus Library

Except the rabbinical books, the Foundation owns the entire library of Dr. Paul Lazarus, the last liberal rabbi of Wiesbaden. It comprises about 1200 volumes: on Jewish history and Judaism, among them very old and valuable editions. In addition, there are yearbooks (such as the “Yearbook on the History of the Jews and Judaism” from 1862 up to 1872) and periodicals (such as the “Journal on Politics, Science and Literature in East and West” from 1917 by Hermann Cohen.

Die Kommentarfunktion ist geschlossen.